Are you are having a difficult time falling in to a deep, restful sleep at night? Are you feeling stress... or anxiety? We feel you. Practicing this evening meditation ritual will bring you much needed calm and rest. Sleep is vital in maintaining a strong immune system. We want you to be well, so don't let the opportunity pass you by and do everything you can to help ensure you get high-quality sleep.
- About an hour before bedtime, start thinking about sleep and preparing your body for it by dimming the lights.
- Take a few minutes to write in a gratitude journal. Focusing on and physically writing down things are you thankful for soothes stress and anxiety.
- Do some slow, intentional movements. Warrior poses or other flowing yoga poses are a great option. Carefully flow though the movements, paying close attention to your bodily sensations.
- Lay down and do Heart Belly breathing. Place one hand on your heart and one hand on your belly and breathe in and out of your nose until your thoughts slow down.
- Indulge in self-massage. Warm 1/2 cup of The Afteroil and generously apply all over your body. The body oil acts like a warm blanket, soothing while it bathes your skin in yummy moisture. Wear a robe or old pajamas to bed on the nights you do this ritual, incase the oil stains. Or you can always adjust the amount of oil you apply.
I BELIEVE IN PINK. I BELIEVE THAT LAUGHING IS THE BEST CALORIE BURNER. I BELIEVE IN KISSING, KISSING A LOT. I BELIEVE IN BEING STRONG WHEN EVERYTHING SEEMS TO BE GOING WRONG. I BELIEVE THAT HAPPY GIRLS ARE THE PRETTIEST GIRLS. I BELIEVE THAT TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY AND I BELIEVE IN MIRACLES."